This will teach you to:
- Identify a "typical" multipolar neuron in the light microscope.
- Identify microscopic sections of ganglia and be able to distinguish
between craniospinal ganglia and autonomic ganglia.
- Identify microscopically the supporting cells
of nervous tissue.
- Identify the different regions of the spinal cord in the light microscope.
- Identify microscopic
sections of peripheral nerves.
- Identify in microscopic preparations the axon, the
myelin sheath, and the Schwann cell sheath.
- Identify the choroid plexus.
- Identify the various layers and components of the cerebellum
CLOSE THIS WINDOW